Thursday, July 15, 2010

BIG BOI FEAT. VONNEGUTT PERFORMING " FOLLOW US " ON LOPEZ TONIGHT!




Whudup family!

Once again, I am mad proud of my dudes VONNEGUTT for their latest achievement on their climb to fame and fortune!

Big Boi performed his latest single " FOLLOW US " on Lopez tonight last night and showed mad love to the homies Vonnegutt! My homies, Kyle Lucas and Neil Garrard got perform live on cable t.v. (TBS), on stage with 1/2 of the greatest Hip Hop duo of all time,OUTKAST! It was definitely a highlight in their careers, especially Neil Garrard who got a lot of face time in the performance.

Like I said in my ( earlier post )
Don't jump on the bandwagon! I'm telling you now, VONNEGUTT is about to take over! Their music is incredible and Kyle Lucas will prove to be one of the illest lyricists of his time!

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST MUSIC FROM VONNEGUTT !

THE VICE NINE EP [ HERE ]

THE APPETIZER EP [ HERE ]

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST MUSIC FROM KYLE LUCAS!

IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN MARIETTA [ HERE ]

BROUGHT DEAD FLOWERS TO A FUNERAL [ AMAZON ] [ ITUNES ]

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST MUSIC FROM NEIL GARRARD!

A TONE EP [ HERE ]

No comments:

Post a Comment